A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Freed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Freed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Freed practice?
Dr. Rhonda Freed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moline, IL.
See Moline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.