A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Freed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Freed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda L Freed MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Freed practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Freed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moline, IL.
See Moline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.