inactive

Rhonda Gabr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 7th, 2015
Very professional, good personality and easy to talk to. Good knowledge of tremors.

August 29th, 2013
Outstanding Neurologist/Outstanding Staff
I went to see Dr. Gabr from a referral from a friend. She was very through and order tests. Upon the test results she started treating me for MS. I have now been seeing Dr. Gabr and her staff for 2 years now and have realized how grateful I am to have gone to see her - she immediately recognized my illness and started treatment, I cannot thank her enough. She has a very caring beside manner which puts you at ease. Dr. Gabr and her staff Stacy Deese and Mary are great. I never feel rushed and they seem to truly care about me and my care. I cannot give them a more positive review!

September 12th, 2010
Outstanding Doctor (Neurologist)
Dr.Gabr is the type of Doctor that we all want, need, and expect but never find anymore. Dr. Gabr NEVER makes you feel rushed and always takes as much time as needed to address medical conditions, issues, concerns, etc... Dr. Gabr is extremely thorough and truly has your medical concerns/issues at heart. I would strongly recommend Dr. Gabr to anyone in need of a Neurologist. I can't say enough positive things about her. I truly do not have a single negative thing to say.

July 23rd, 2010
Kitty
Dr Gabr is very caring and unlike other neurologists she did not drop me when nothing initially turned up. She suspected a life threatening condition missed by many other docs and sent me to a specialist who performed emergency pacemaker surgery and saved my life. She now treats me for MS.