A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Goen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Goen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Goen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Goen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prland Health Hosp Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Russell Goen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Goen practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Goen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Goen practices Psychiatry near Garland, TX.
See Garland Psychiatrists.