Dr. Rhonda Goul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Goul?

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Goul since she started hr practice in indy over 7 yrs now. Never have to go back for the same problem. Dr. Goul always treats you right the first time. She is also always up on the latest tech, medication, practices, etc. Love her...

patient

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Goul is great to work with, she listens and responds with a caring attitude. I also appreciate that she is not a Dr. who always wants to fix things with drugs. Will stay with her forever!

Subpar at best.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

No actual confidence to diagnose and just seems to 'wing it', I could have saved $150 by just "winging it" myself as a mother. Setting up an appt. was alright but once you get there the office staff treat you as a number and office manager comes off as a "know-it-all" when I was making a mere suggestion about how to improve their practice. I don't know if I'll take the time to transfer to someone else, but my personal experience has been Meh!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr Goul and her nurse were exceptional and I would highly recommend her. She is very compassionate and a caring individual. The office staff on the other hand, leave ALOT to be desired. I just got off the phone with Shannon, requesting a telephone # for CDI , where I got a CT scan done (i live in Ohio) --had no idea the name of the place before I contacted her---she had the nerve to tell me to "goggle it". The appt staff that I spoke with is the same way. They act like they are doing you a favor just answering the phone! This world is in sad shape and I am so tired of dealing with idiots! Whatever happened to common courtesy?

Dr. Goul and her staff or the best around!

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Goul and her staff are so patient and polite to any and everyone. My husband, myself, and my three children are new patients and never have a problem getting in, even if we call the day of. She is very patient, friendly, caring, and has a great personality as does her nurse. You may have to wait an extra 5 minutes or so, but it is only because she isn't one of those doctors that fits your visit into a "15 minute" slot. She actually takes the time to talk to yu and answer any and all questions you have. If I have anything to do with it, she will be our family doctor until she quits.

Posted on November 16th, 2017