A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Greggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Greggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Greggs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greggs graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greggs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Renee Greggs MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Greggs practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Greggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Greggs practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.