Dr. Rhonda Greggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Greggs?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 7th, 2017

Patient Sensitivity

Many years ago i had to get a hysterectomy. While I was on the gurny and terrified bc I was facing the greatest loss of ever having children. She walked in and I was in tears bc if the sadness. She didn't even bother to ask me what was wrong. Not even a word of comfort. The only thing I remembered about her was being annoyed because I didnt extend my arm fast enough so she could to start an IV. What she did was to yank my arm grudgingly! And said "Now come on"! No patient sensitivity!!! It was a long time ago but I would always remember that!!!

August 8th, 2017