Dr. Rhonda Hagler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Hagler?

Highly recommend Dr Hagler

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I LOVE Dr Hagler! She is very compassionate and truly listens to me. I never feel rushed during my visit. She answers all of my questions . She is very knowledgeable and is proactive in trying to resolve my issues . She even spends time on the phone with me after visits following up to see if my treatment has been effective and to answer any of my new questions. I've been a nurse for 15 years and have worked with many doctors. Dr Hagler is the doctor I want to take care of my family. She truly cares about her patients and it shows. I highly recommend her.

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hagler for the past five years . She is an honest, caring, intelligent human being that just happens to be an excellent dr. These days I find that honest and caring are not easy to find in doctors anymore. To me, they don't get any better than dr. Hagler. The receptionists and staff are great and the office is always clean.

JUANITA MOORE

Posted on July 28th, 2012

I USUALLY SWITCH DOCTORS AFTER 7-10 YEARS BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO TAKE THEIR PATIENTS FOR GRANTED. BUT SINCE DEALING WITH DR. HAGLER I WON'T CHANGE .SHE HAS SHOWN SEE THE SAME PROFESSIONALISM,COURTESY,AND CARING SINCE DAY ONE TO PRESENT. I THANK GOD FOR HER.

Insurance Agent

Posted on May 9th, 2012

She is one of the best doctors I have ever met. She is caring and very professional. She will not rush out of the office and she listen to everything you have to say even when is personal, she really takes her time to listen to the patient. I love her she is the best.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I've had Dr. Hagler for approx 20 years. She's very thorough in everything that she does and takes the time to answer questions and calls. I've recommended her to a lot of people and everyone loves her! Has a great staff, as well.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015