A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Haston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Haston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Haston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haston graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda L Haston MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Haston practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Haston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Haston practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.