Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Hercher
Dr. Rhonda Hercher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Sylvania, OH. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hercher is affiliated with Medical University of Ohio Hospital and Union Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Hercher has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rhonda Hercher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.
Dr. Alberto Delgado
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi34
Dr. Steven Perkins
Internal Medicine, Residency
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Lynette Oliver
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Terre Haute, IN 0 mi39