A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Hoag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoag
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoag Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoag graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hoag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Rae Hoag MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Hoag practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Hoag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Hoag practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA.
See Redlands Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Redlands Radiologists.