A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Hopkins, DDS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda D Hopkins DDS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda D. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Hopkins practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prosper, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.