Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

Columbia Medical Campus Of Mckinney
4561 Medical Center Dr
McKinney, TX 75069
214-544-2624
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

I've been going to this practice for about 8 years now. While things haven't always been perfect, I've always been a fan of Dr. Hopkins. She's always been very professional while taking the time to talk to me as a person, not just a patient. I've had a few issues with lack of follow up from her nurses over the years and I'd wish they'd update their website so you can book an appointment online. I'd also like to login and pull my test results online. Having said that, I'd recommend Dr. Hopkins to others.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

Not only will you receive inferior care at Prosper Family Medicine, but the general practice of this office and it's partner, Snyder Hopkins in McKinney, will violate your right provided by HIPAA in order to collect on an account that may not even be yours. They have turned over my private medical information to a collection agency to collect on my husband's account even though insurance payment was pending. Furthermore, they are in violation of Texas state law by using the services of a collection agency that is not bonded in the state of Texas. The office manager lied repeatedly by stating that they received returned mail sent to our correct address, but refused to show it to me. The only mail she showed me was incorrectly addressed. When I told the "HIPAA Manager" that they were in violation of the law by using a collection agency not bonded in Texas, she said they don't have to be. When I offered to pull up the TX state statute for her, I was told to leave their office.