A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Kobold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Kobold, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endometrial Ablation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobold graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kobold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Kobold practice?
Dr. Rhonda Kobold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Macomb Obstetricians & Gynecologists.