A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Lambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Elaine Lambert MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda E. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Lambert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Rheumatologists.