Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Lambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Elaine Lambert MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda E. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Lambert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Rheumatologists.