Dr. Rhonda Latif MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 9 reviews

September 13th, 2016
Dishonest
I went in for an annual preventive visit and found out a few weeks later I had been billed almost $1000. I had no issues, but Dr. Latif wanted to get some benchmark work done. Explained nothing. I had no idea what I was walking into. Apparently that resulted in another office visit and lab work that wasn't covered by my insurance. This was never communicated to me and since it was not related to an issue I'm having I would have never agreed to the work if she had discussed this with me. I wish I had asked more questions, but trusted my doctor! I've tried to have a conversation with their office, but no one will return my phone calls and I'm left having to pay the bill or go to collections. Really disappointed. Now I have to find a new doctor.

May 4th, 2016
I think Dr. Latif is an excellent gynecologist. She is very easygoing, makes you feel as comfortable as possible and takes time to talk with you. The new offices at East Cobb Park are fantastic with a very courteous staff and good on time record. Once you are back in the exam room, it goes very quickly. I would recommend Dr. Latif to anyone.

January 27th, 2014
Too Many Bad Experiences
I have gone to Dr. Latif's office for about 3 years. My experience has been mostly negative. I have been prescribed meds and procedures that were unneccessary. One med even gave me an ulcer! On another visit I saw the Nurse Practitioner who asked me if I had filled the prescription for birth control, when I said "no" she gave me a sarcastic look then, "Why Not?" response. I was so humiliated and stunned at her next comments regarding fertility and biological clocks! I will never go back there again.

May 23rd, 2013
Appointments/Staff
I do not recommend going to this office. The staff does not greet you and act like they mad bc they work there. If you forget something & is asked to have it faxed. After you get them faxed info & spend all your time waiting, they tell you 30mins later they have to reschedule your appointment. This place does not have a welcoming atmoshpere and I will never return. It was my very 1st appointment.

February 18th, 2013
I can't say enough good things
Every detail about my visit with Dr. Latif was exceptional. Dawn was very accomodating in getting me in to see the doctor on short notice. Judy, the nurse, was very competent. Dr. Latif spent time listening to me and had even taken the time to look at my records before she came in. I was greeted as if I were an old friend, even though it was only my second visit from a year ago. I found Dr. Latif to be very knowledgeable and helpful. She is efficient but also very caring. I am so happy that I found Dr. Latif.

September 14th, 2012
This was my first encounter with Dr. Latif. She gave me a very helpful suggestion that no one else has recommended. I found her to be a good listener and to have a very nice manner. I was very comfortable with her.

May 8th, 2012
I specifically asked if I would receive a separate lab bill before a diagnostic procedure. I was told no. I received not one, but two lab bills totaling over $400.

July 11th, 2011
Dr. Latif is probably a competent physician, but has a real problem with her office staff. The first point of contact was and amazingly still is with an unhelpful, rude, juvenile, combative person who was and still is thoroughly uninterested in the impression that she creates with the public, blames her co-workers for her own shortcomings, and reflects very badly on her doctor.

January 17th, 2011
The doctor would be better if the office staff at Atlant GYN were not so unwilling to offer patient services. The glaring problem is that they have instituted a backwards policy in which pharmacies can no longer request refills. If they do, they will be refused, because they want the patient to call the office to request all refills instead. The result of this which caused me to switch doctors was getting a call on a Friday evening from CVS explaining they were not authorized a refill, and to call the doctor. Well, the office was already closed and I was without my birth control pills all weekend. Thanks for nothing!