A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Levitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Levitt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Parenting Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda L Levitt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Levitt practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.