A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Lubka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Lubka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Lubka, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubka graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lubka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Lubka MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda Lubka practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Lubka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Lubka practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.