A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Lubka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Lubka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubka
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lubka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Lubka, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubka graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lubka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Lubka MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda Lubka practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Lubka has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Lubka practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.