Rhonda M Mattox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 29th, 2014
Good Diagnosis/GREAT Doctor
She was down to earth and very friendly. My child doesn't normally talk to doctors but really liked HER. Dr. Mattox spent a lot of time with me. She was thorough and talked to each of us privately and got information from his school and other doctors as well. I did not feel rushed. She took extra time and I could tell she cared about my child and me and my other kids too. I had always been told he had ADHD and disruptive oppositional behavior. But turns out he was bipolar. She explained what that meant and gave me information about not letting him use that as an excuse and why it was important to treat it and avoid certain kinds of medicines. She stopped a lot of his medicines that were making him worse. She changed him to the right ones. NOW he's on a lot less medicine but they work and his grades are MUCH better. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.

July 24th, 2014
Miss her
Did not realize how good she was until she left and another doc came. She took time with me and explained a lot of stuff. I always appreciated that. Problem was she did it with others too and would sometimes be late with me. I NEVER appreciated that. Now that I'm seen in 2 minutes with a script but nobody who listens or even knows what color my eyes are. She's not in Hot Springs anymore. Anyone know where she is now or how to reach her?

January 30th, 2012
Dr. Mattox is an excellent psychiatrist. It is obvious she cares!! And she can give hope when it seems very dark. So glad she chose psychiatry for her specialty.

May 2nd, 2011
Good doctor
Dr. Mattox is a good doctor but I had to wait longer than I desired to get an appointment with her and a long time in her office to see her. She came highly recommended and was worth the wait.

December 5th, 2009
Great bedside manner
Dr. Mattox was an excellent doctor. She explained my options and the risks and benefits for each option in regular people's language. But more than that, I could tell that she cared about what was best for me and was willing to honor my decisions. I have recommended her to others.