inactive

Rhonda Y Mcmillian MD Patient Reviews

3.6

November 13th, 2012
Recommend Dr. McMillan
Dr. McMillan was my doctor for ten years until she moved. Did a great job of monitoring my health. Incorporated medical, spiritual, physical and mental strategies to manage chronic illness. Straight forward yet compassionate. I am grateful for her service.

December 5th, 2011
I see Dr. McMillian for med checks only. I ask her a lot of questions and she gives great feed-back. In the olden days, psychiatrists seemed remote and mysterious. She's straight-forward but nice and is interested in how I function in the real world in my real life.

May 1st, 2011
This was the worst experience with a doctor that I have ever had I have been seeing psychiatrists for 20 years for depression. I had such high hopes for finding a great doctor near my home. She was the coldest person I've ever met and I can't imagine her having a license to practice medicine!