A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom Funches graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Odom Funches has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Odom Funches practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Family Physicians.