Dr. Rhonda Pomerantz MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2016
Best dermatologist I've ever had, also has a beautiful office, nicest person ever!

January 8th, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr. Pomerantz has been my dermatologist for close to 15 years. I see her twice a year for skin cancer screenings as I was a red-headed child with light eyes and a ton of freckles. She's a great doctor - knowledgeable and friendly. Has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes the time to thoroughly answer questions and discuss any concerns. I highly recommend her!

April 29th, 2014
I actually look forward to going to the doctor
Dr. Pomerantz is an expert doctor who has treated me for a myriad of issues, including melanoma. I have been entrusting the health of my skin to her for the past 15 years and will continue to do so. She far exceeds the definition of competency and is the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever known. Thank you so much.

April 29th, 2014
Great Choice
Dr. Pomerantz is an outstanding physician, who has been my dermatologist for more than 10 years. She is thorough, very personable and provides complete explanations to all of your questions.

January 6th, 2014
The best!
I have recurrent skin cancers, and due to Dr. Pomerantz, we've got them all, including two melanomas, before they could harm me. She makes my skin her personal business and cares so much - she's friendly, warm and a great doctor who does biopsies etc. with minimum pain. I always feel happy after I see her. I feel so lucky to have her - and she takes my insurance!

January 5th, 2014
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Pomerantz is a great doctor! She saved my life! Great bedside manner also. She's a good person, too.

November 1st, 2013
Great physician and person!
Dr. Pomerantz is a terrific clinician! She takes the time to listen and she really knows her stuff. One of the smartest, nicest physicians I know. After a friend of mine had a procedure, Dr. Pomerantz called over the weekend to check up on her. Who does that nowadays. She is simply the sweetest most caring doctor you will find. Have referred tons of friends to her and they all have positive comments. We love her!

September 19th, 2012
Simply the Best!!
Dr. P is the best doctor. She is the smartest doctor I've seen in many years. She's not trying to upsell everything. She found a suspicious spot and took a biopsy. Followed up with me the next day to see how I was feeling. Treats her patients with respect and very concerned about our well-being. Very classy! Strongly recommend her to all of my friends.

September 5th, 2012
The best dermatologist!
Dr. Pomerantz is a terrific doctor. She found a cancer during a body check that was missed by my previous doctor. She even called me at home to check up on me (who still does that!). She is a caring, very smart doctor. I love seeing her and send all of my friends.

June 7th, 2017