A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Rogers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Bonner Rogers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Rogers practices Dermatology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Dermatologists.