A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Schneider, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Ruth Schneider MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Schneider practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Dermatologists and Morristown Internists.