Dermatologist (skin), Internist

Be careful show details Be careful
by Mary D on Feb 19th, 2014

Two years in a row I pointed out a red spot on my nose that even got bigger which the doctor said it was not cancerous. True, it was not, but it was pre-cancerous. It was very disturbing that she didn't prescribe the medication for this condition to get rid of those cells. Even though she had 2 years to do it.

Aug 25th, 2012

I have been extremely impressed by Dr. Schneider. Her diagnoses have been quite accurate. She does not make me feel rushed when I am in her office, and she takes time to answer my questions. I have already recommended her to others.

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Schneider is "the most" thorough dermatologist I've ever met with. She analyzes ever inch of your skin during a body scan, listens carefully to questions and is very detailed in her responses. She speaks quickly so ask her to clarify if you missed something! -Colleen/Parsippany, NJ

Mar 28th, 2012

she was great , let me know every thing she was going to do . great bedside manner . nell

Apr 13th, 2010

very thorough!

Jun 11th, 2009

Like her but office staff leaves a lot to be desired. Billing is a nightmare, long wait to get appointment and long wait at time of appointment.