A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Schnur, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Albinism (Oculocutaneous Albinism)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Schnur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhonda E. Schnur practice?
Dr. Rhonda Schnur practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Camden Geneticists.