A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Schnur, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Albinism (Oculocutaneous Albinism)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Schnur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Eve Schnur MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Rhonda E. Schnur practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Schnur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Schnur practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Camden Geneticists.