A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnur
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Schnur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Schnur, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Albinism (Oculocutaneous Albinism)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Schnur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Eve Schnur MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Rhonda E. Schnur practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Schnur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Schnur practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Camden Geneticists.