Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnur
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Schnur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Schnur, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Albinism (Oculocutaneous Albinism)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Schnur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Eve Schnur MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Rhonda E. Schnur practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Schnur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Schnur practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Camden Geneticists.