A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Shannon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Shannon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shannon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Lea Shannon MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Shannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Shannon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.