Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Thompson
Dr. Rhonda Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Miramar, FL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital-Miami. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Thompson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Adult Care
Dr. Rhonda Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. John Puleo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Thomas Dudenhoeffer
Sarasota, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Tertuliano Coutinho
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0 mi42