Dr. Rhonda Trippel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Trippel?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Trippel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 3rd, 2015

Rude, Hatefulness, Dr. looking for a paycheck!!

Seen her in the E.R., Took her 4 hours to order pain medication, left feeling more confused about my health condition!! She found 3 things that could be causing horrible pain, only told me 1!!! She needs a refresher course on bed side manner, she was rude upon asking questions. What she didn't know was I have worked at three hospital, and with hundreds of patients. She is the classic doctor just wanting a paycheck, I strongly recommend you read other patients reviews, seek out a doctor whom treats people with kindness and compassion.

July 12th, 2012

Warning!

Dr Trippel delivered my baby. She gave me an accidental overdose of Pitocin to speed up my contractions, even though my labor was progressing well on its own. She calculated the dose wrong and it caused my uterus to partially rupture. My daughter ended up with permanent issues (sensory processing problems). I didn't get to see my baby until she was two days old because we were both too injured from the delivery. To add insult to injury, when I requested records from her office for a different doctor I was shocked to find out that the only record of my daughter's birth was that it was a "normal delivery". Since then I've heard other horror stories (like that she sliced through someone's bladder during a scheduled c-section). I would've been better off having my baby in my car!

July 27th, 2010

Dr Trippel is an extremely kind and caring physician. She tends to run behind. She takes time to explain things so I can understand, and she listens to me. She is worth the wait.

March 1st, 2016