A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voskuhl graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Voskuhl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voskuhl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Voskuhl practice?
Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.