A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voskuhl graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Voskuhl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Renee Voskuhl MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda R. Voskuhl practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Voskuhl practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.