A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Walton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Len Walton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda L. Walton practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Walton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Walton practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.