Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhonda Walton
Dr. Rhonda Walton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Walton is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie and Baylor Medical Center At Irving. Dr. Walton has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhonda Walton has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rhonda Walton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Andrea Watson
Dallas, TX 0.36 mi23
Dr. Reenu Eapen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 1.13 mi22
Dr. Neil Senzer
Pediatrics, Radiology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dallas, TX 1.15 mi42