Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Yantiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Yantiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Yantiss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Yantiss graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yantiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda K Yantiss MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda K. Yantiss practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Yantiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhonda Yantiss practices Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.