A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Yono-Atisha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Yono-Atisha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yono-Atisha graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Yono-Atisha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda N Yono-Atisha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda N. Yono-Atisha practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Yono-Atisha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Yono-Atisha practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.