Dr. Rhunelle Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhunelle Murray?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Rhunelle Murray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016

Excellent experience

Dr Murray and her aide are not only exceptionally professional, I found them both willing to listen and empathize with my concerns and care.

April 18th, 2016

Getting an appointment is a very long process. I had to wait 5 months to even get an appointment. After having my medical records drop off and faxed it was not enough. I had to medical records from 5 years ago. Her staff if very unprofessional and rude. The people at the front desk have no idea of what is going on . The office manager states it is the doctor's policy on new patients. The nurse is scary and wore dirty shoes and ask me the same questions over and over. I am only happy to find treatment by another doctor. Dr. Murray said she was very happy with her unprofessional staff.

January 29th, 2014

This lady is a fabulous physician. Wonderful bedside manner. She is very caring and knowledgable. I would not take my family to any other neurologist after seeing her. She is very serious and does not seem to put up with nonsence. Perhaps the people that were unhappy did not get what they wanted...

November 30th, 2013

Knowledgeable service and excellent bedside manner

Dr. Murray is not my regular neurologist. She was referred to me through Dr. Rezik's office. I can't express how emotional my visit was and how compassion Dr. Murray was toward me both in her office and during my short hospital stay. Her demeanor demands respect when she enters the room. How Blessed I was to come across her. My tests, up to the point of seeing her, were coming back negative with memory problems and motor skill problems continuing to increase. She was able to watch my daily behavior and witness some of my episodes. I felt I was in the best hands possible. Even though my outcome is not favorable to return to my profession, my future looks a lot more promising with slowing things down after her diagnosis. If you need a neurologist for any reason, I would definitely refer my friends and family to her. She is business oriented, she has a caring bedside manner, and is diligent in reaching the best possible outcomes in reference to findings in the assessments she performs. I will always be eternally grateful for her kind manner, her expertise, and her knowledge.

July 17th, 2013

Competent and professional

October 6th, 2011

My wife had heard good things about Dr. Murray so we were amenable to seeing her after being referred by our family doctor. She did not appear to be vested in the appointment. Her office staff was very nice. Dr. Murray, however, seemed a bit rude and hurried us through the visit. I wonder if she really wants to be a doctor? We were not at all impressed with her and her bedside manner. Paid a lot of money to see her. We went for a second opinion as we felt we didn't even get a "first" opinion.Would not recommend this woman. I don't think she has the people skills or the experience needed to be in this position.

November 26th, 2016