Neurologists

Mind Body Wellness Ctr
18201 Conneaut Lake Rd
Meadville, PA 16335
814-333-5060
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

This lady is a fabulous physician. Wonderful bedside manner. She is very caring and knowledgable. I would not take my family to any other neurologist after seeing her. She is very serious and does not seem to put up with nonsence. Perhaps the people that were unhappy did not get what they wanted...

|  Knowledgeable service and excellent bedside manner  |  show details
by Rosalind Todd M.Ed. on Nov 30th, 2013

Dr. Murray is not my regular neurologist. She was referred to me through Dr. Rezik's office. I can't express how emotional my visit was and how compassion Dr. Murray was toward me both in her office and during my short hospital stay. Her demeanor demands respect when she enters the room. How Blessed I was to come across her. My tests, up to the point of seeing her, were coming back negative with memory problems and motor skill problems continuing to increase. She was able to watch my daily behavior and witness some of my episodes. I felt I was in the best hands possible. Even though my outcome is not favorable to return to my profession, my future looks a lot more promising with slowing things down after her diagnosis. If you need a neurologist for any reason, I would definitely refer my friends and family to her. She is business oriented, she has a caring bedside manner, and is diligent in reaching the best possible outcomes in reference to findings in the assessments she performs. I will always be eternally grateful for her kind manner, her expertise, and her knowledge.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

My wife had heard good things about Dr. Murray so we were amenable to seeing her after being referred by our family doctor. She did not appear to be vested in the appointment. Her office staff was very nice. Dr. Murray, however, seemed a bit rude and hurried us through the visit. I wonder if she really wants to be a doctor? We were not at all impressed with her and her bedside manner. Paid a lot of money to see her. We went for a second opinion as we felt we didn't even get a "first" opinion.Would not recommend this woman. I don't think she has the people skills or the experience needed to be in this position.