A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhunjay Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhunjay James Yu MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rhunjay J. Yu practice?
- Dr. Rhunjay Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhunjay Yu practices Urology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Greenbrae Urologists.