Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ri Cha
Dr. Ri Cha, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cha is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Deborah Heart & Lung Center and Cooper HospitalU M C. He speaks English.
Dr. Ri Cha has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ri Cha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Priya Singh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi15
Dr. Andres Ferber
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi29
Dr. Melvin Pratter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.01 mi44