A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ri Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ri Cha, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Cha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ri Do Cha DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ri D. Cha practice?
- Dr. Ri Cha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ri Cha practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Pennsville, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.