A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ri Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cha
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ri Cha, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Cha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ri Do Cha DO and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ri D. Cha practice?
- Dr. Ri Cha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ri Cha practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Cardiologists.