A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ri Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ri Cha, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Korea University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ri D. Cha practice?
Dr. Ri Cha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Pennsville, NJ.
See Camden Internists, Camden Cardiologists, and Camden Urgent Care Centers.