A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ria Eugenio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eugenio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ria Eugenio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eugenio graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Eugenio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ria Elena Eugenio MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ria E. Eugenio practice?
- Dr. Ria Eugenio has 1 office location.
Dr. Ria Eugenio practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Pediatricians.