A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riad Adoumie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riad Adoumie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adoumie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adoumie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Adoumie, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adoumie graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adoumie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riad Adoumie MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riad Adoumie practice?
- Dr. Riad Adoumie has 1 office location.
Dr. Riad Adoumie practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.