Learn more about Dr. Riad Adoumie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riad Adoumie is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Adoumie, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adoumie graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Adoumie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adoumie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riad Adoumie practice?
Dr. Riad Adoumie practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.