Learn more about Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal, Gastroenterology& Liver Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Mudallal graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Al-Mudallal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal practice?
- Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal practices Gastroenterology near Bedford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Bedford Gastroenterologists.