A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal, Gastroenterology& Liver Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Mudallal graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Al-Mudallal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Mudallal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal practice?
Dr. Riadh Al-Mudallal practices Gastroenterology near Bedford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Solon, OH.
See Bedford Gastroenterologists.