A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riad Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riad Hajjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Hajjar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hajjar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajjar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riad Hajjar practice?
Dr. Riad Hajjar practices Internal Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists.