A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riad Kabakibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riad Kabakibi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Kabakibi, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabakibi graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabakibi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabakibi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riad A. Kabakibi practice?
Dr. Riad Kabakibi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Secaucus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Bayonne, NJ.
See Secaucus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.