A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riad Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riad Khoury is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Khoury, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riad George Khoury MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riad G. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Riad Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Riad Khoury practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Anesthesiologists and Southfield Pain Management Doctors.