Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Riad Riskalla
Dr. Riad Riskalla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westwood, MA, with other offices in Lynn, MA and Haverhill, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Riskalla is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital, NSMC Union Hospital - A campus of North Shore Medical Center (NSMC) and Atlanic Care Medical CenterLynn, Massachusetts. He speaks English.
Dr. Riad Riskalla has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...