Learn more about Dr. Riad Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riad Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riad Salem, MBA, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Salem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riad Salem practice?
Dr. Riad Salem practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Chicago Radiologists.