A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rian Dickstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickstein graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dickstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rian Jason Dickstein MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rian J. Dickstein practice?
- Dr. Rian Dickstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rian Dickstein practices Urology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Glen Burnie Urologists.