A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rian Dickstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rian Dickstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dickstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickstein graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Dickstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rian Jason Dickstein MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rian J. Dickstein practice?
- Dr. Rian Dickstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rian Dickstein practices Urology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Urologists.