Dr. Rian Maercks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Doctor Maercks has been excellent
Doctor Maercks has been excellent in consulting with me on my surgery. My surgery went really well. I am very happy with my results. His work ethic is exceptional, he and his staff's attention towards his patients is welcoming and I felt very comfortable coming to the Maercks Institute.

October 6th, 2016
I recommend this practice to my friends
I went to Dr. Maercks and Thank God i found him ! I am so happy with my experience and results and I recommend this practice to my friends.

September 27th, 2016
Excellent results
Excellent results from my upper and lower blepharoplasty performed four years ago; Went back last month for some fillers for a bit of maintenance; Beautiful facility and wonderful service

August 26th, 2016
beautiful and youthful
If you want to keep your face beautiful and youthful, there's no better Doctor then Dr. Maercks! I just turned 40 and, in just one visit he made me look like I'm in my 20's again. I'm terrified of surgery and the down time, but this one visit was just perfect for me. He's an incredible artist that uses injections full of fillers instead of a paintbrush to perfect your face.

July 25th, 2016
simply amazing
Dr. Rian Maercks is simply amazing! It took me many many consultations, but I finally found a doctor that put me to ease and that I felt super comfortable with. Save yourself time some and hassle and go see him!

July 1st, 2016
Dr. Maercks achieved the natural look I was hoping for
Dr. Maercks achieved the natural look I was hoping for. He performed his cold subfascial breast augmentation as a revision 6 weeks ago and I am elated with the results! I felt at ease throughout the entire process as he was very knowledgeable and well versed and answered all questions as well as addressed all concerns. I would trust him with any other procedures I may do in the future!

June 13th, 2016
Labia MAJORA
Hey everyone :) I never write reviews, but I am writing one today in regards to a procedure I had with Dr. Rian Maercks. I had been searching for a Doctor FOREVER, who does labia MAJORA surgery as every one does minora. So I am happy to announce that you don't need to look any further because he is literally the most talented artist ever. I have never in my life had such a wonderful experience with a plastic surgeon and I feel like it's my duty to share this information because I know how scary it is when choosing your doctor because you so badly want to make the right choice. Dr maercks is absolutely amazing, I'm the kind of person that panics and has anxiety and I did not experience that in the hands of Dr. Maercks. I got my procedure done this morning and almost cried when I looked at the results with my mirror at the beautiful results. He has changed my self image and I now have more confidence than I ever have in my life. I had done a procedure with another surgeon a couple years ago and had bad results, I was so sad at the money spent but more so just so disappointed it just sucked and that's not a fun thing to go through, so of course I was even more nervous because Dr. Maercks had to fix the other surgeons work as well as what we had initially planned on doing. I prayed all morning for the procedure to go well and for a good result, and the result was far beyond what I could have imagined. Dr. Maercks went above and beyond for me and I am SO grateful. On top of that his staff is amazing, Obadiah helped prep me and was amazing and kind and put me completely at ease. They both helped me to have a seriously perfect and smooth experience from the moment I walked through the door until after I left and more. If anyone is looking to have a procedure done that you have been considering for years, trust me when I say you are in the best hands with Dr. Maercks and you will be so happy you chose him. I feel beautiful and sexy again and I'm SO freaking thankful he was my surgeon, I truly don't think anyone else could have given me such beautiful results. Thank you Dr. Maercks for changing my life and helping me and everything you did for me. I am so happy and pleased, I don't even have the right words!!!! ☺️ SO HAPPY

May 31st, 2016
I recommend Dr. Maercks to anyon
One month later, my results are exactly what I wanted, natural looking, full breast! My husband couldn't believe how soft and natural they felt, and said he couldn't even feel the implant. I recommend Dr. Maercks to anyone; residents of Miami or elsewhere like myself. Either way, you'll get the time and attention you require. And his prices may be a little more than other docs but its reasonable AND "you get what you pay for," and you do not want to be frugal with something so permanent and serious.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Maercks did such a great job
From my initial visit I felt welcome and that I was in good care. All of my questions were answered. Dr. Rian Maercks did such a great job. I would recommend The Maercks Institute for plastic surgery to everyone.

April 18th, 2016
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Maercks is amazing!! I highly recommend him. He is very personable and always willing to answer and questions or concerns in person or on the phone. He performed a very complicated breast revision surgery as well as facial rejuvenation with fillers on me and I could not be happier!! Thank you to Dr. Maercks and his incredible staff!!

April 7th, 2016
I trust Dr. Maercks
I am 38 years old and have never been under anesthesia or had a surgery in my lifetime. I trust Dr. Maercks and have received (and continue to receive) only the best of care from him. He takes the extra time to inform the patient on the procedure and what can be expected.

March 22nd, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Maercks!
I highly recommend Dr. Maercks! He is extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring. The staff at The Maercks Institute are extremely professional and accommodating.