Jan 7th, 2015

I haven't met a Dr. more passionate about his practice and patients than Dr. Rian A. Maercks! I haven't been to a practice where the Doctor himself performs all of the non invasive procedures that most pawn off to their nurses or assiatants after selling you on the product/service until I met Dr. Rian A. Maercks! I have never met a Dr. that responds directly - within an hour, (after hours) and cc'ing his staff, to important email inquiries that I send to their office, until I met Dr. Rian A. Maercks! I don't know any doctors who engage with thier patients directly - outside of the operating room these days. Dr Maercks is a RARE find! He has staff to do all the handelung, yet he takes the initiative to recieve you and communicate with you directly as opposed to third party!! (What?) Some people might see this as a person who needs the business or has no staff, but not this Doctor! I've seen the difference first hand! He is breaking the molds of today's norm in approach and skills! Hallelujah! :-)

Dr Rian Maercks/ The Maercks Institute show details Dr Rian Maercks/ The Maercks Institute
Sep 16th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Maercks by a friend of mine who was very pleased with his work. I received hydrochloric acid fillers and I must say, I am elated with the outcome! We have all seen people who look like they have "had work done." So I was always nervous that receiving fillers in high-volume would make me look different. That was not the case with Dr. Maercks. I do not look like I have had any work done, I just look like a refreshed younger version of myself. I absolutely love his work and I cannot recommend him enough! Oh, one last thing... Ask him about what he calls a liquid rhinoplasty... It's the best kept secret I'm Miami!

Stay Away from Rian Maercks show details Stay Away from Rian Maercks
by YKKK on Dec 29th, 2013

When you first meet dr.Rian Maercks he presents himself as a knowledgeable and experienced surgeon. he gives you high expectations of his "flawless work" that no other plastic surgeons could accomplish. However this is all a big lie, he has barely any patients with real plastic surgeries , most of his patients have done injectables. Unfortunately i was one of his few patients that believed his lies and now suffering terrible consequences that require corrective surgeries and some medical issues that may never be fixed. I paid 18000K which he said was a discounted price to cripple me for life! After he's done his "masterpiece" and in fact he said that he has done " a good facelift" JOKE! Immediately after the surgery I started experiencing numerous problems which I've addressed with him on a daily basis for which he had no answers for! every single person and plastic surgeons that have seen me since I've done the surgery with Rian Maercks are horrified by the way I look . My message to everyone who considers him please do you research, be smart not to be trapped like i was and stay away from him !

thoughtful kind honest and above all an artist show details thoughtful kind honest and above all an artist
by pz on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Maercks is the most caring thoughtful and dedicated doctor I have met. He takes the time to explain all options from cheap and quick to expensive with recovery, not just one option. He recommends the best treatment for the patient and there is no "upsale" that you encounter in other practices of similar stature. He recommended a volume balancing procedure for me instead of a more expensive lift which would have surgical recovery. I look 10 years younger and no one can tell why all without surgery. I definitely would not let anyone else touch my face!!!

Run Far Away do not trust the other reviews please. show details Run Far Away do not trust the other reviews please.
Nov 26th, 2013

This Doctor is a part time physician. Has no malpractice insurance. Has no clue what he is doing. I am permanently scared and nothing has been done. I beg you DO NOT GO TO HIM. You might die.

Genius show details Genius
by Lizzie on Jul 26th, 2013

Me and my best friend Catherine had booked a week in Miami to shop for my wedding dress for my up coming wedding later this year. I first heard about Doctor Rian Maercks when my fiancé give me a magazine called Miami (the beauty issue) to check out the restaurants, shops etc while we were there. I was very impressed with Dr Maercks interview, I did some research on his work and I was hooked, his cosmetic work looked so natural and beautiful. I had previously messed around with Botox and fillers in England and hated the look, it didn't look at all natural and I became very self-conscious I didn't look like me a little fake looking, thankfully nearly a year later most of it wore off but still not quite all the filler…. I booked an appointment with the stunning! Nicole who was and is extremely helpful, warm, friendly and professional.. Doctor Maercks immediately picked up that I had previously had filler and knew exactly what was wrong with my look, I wasn't balanced, my cheeks dominated the rest of my face.. MEET the modern day Michelangelo Buonarroti, Doctor Maercks an artist before becoming in my honest opinion the best cosmetic surgeon there is on this planet and I have seen a fair few to know, no contest at all, he totally transformed my face to complete near perfection, I was blown away, overwhelmed and cried with joy when he gave me a mirror to see my face, I looked like a much younger me, symmetrical, well balanced with amazing cheekbones and my face is now so natural looking you would never know that I have had work done, I am so very happy I could burst! Thank you Doctor Rian Marecks for giving me back my confidence you are a genius and I am a patient for life….. I will highly recommend Doctor Maercks to all my friends and anyone interested in having any kind of work done.

The one and only!!! show details The one and only!!!
by mk on May 1st, 2013

From the first time I discovered Dr. Maercks, I knew he was the ONLY surgeon that would ever touch my face or body. Incredibly trustworthy and results that cannot be touched!!!!

Most thoughtful and skilled surgeon show details Most thoughtful and skilled surgeon
by jm on Apr 17th, 2013

I have never met a surgeon who cares so much and puts so much thought into every detail. I would gladly trust my life and looks to Dr. Maercks again and again!

Most intuitive doc with the best results! show details Most intuitive doc with the best results!
by kk on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Maercks has an ability to know exactly what is right for my face and hits a home run with every intervention. My friends cant tell what I've done but bug bug me incessantly for my secret ;) and his staff and new surgery center are amazing!!!