Dr. Rian Maercks MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
my secret weapon
Dr. Maercks is my secret weapon; he is professional, timely, kind and well attended to the needs of his patients. Highly recommend!

July 27th, 2017
wouldn't go anywhere else
love their clean office and all the staff! wouldn't go anywhere else other than Dr Maercks for further procedures!

June 28th, 2017
Dr. Maercks has been amazing
He performed breast augmentation and did facial balancing with injectable fillers on me and I am beyond thrilled with the results! Although I have viable options in the town where I live, I choose to travel 3200 miles (no kidding!) from the Midwest to receive Dr. Maercks' care and expertise. From consultation, to surgery and procedure, and post op and follow up appointments, Dr. Maercks has been amazing.

May 31st, 2017
I chose The Maercks Institute to do my breast lift and breast augmentation!
I cannot begin to say how pleased I am so far with my experience with Dr. Rian Maercks and his staff! I highly recommend.

May 4th, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. Maercks for three years now
I have been a patient of Dr. Maercks for three years now; I appreciate his aesthetic, as the results are always natural; I have been impressed with the results, including next to no pain, swelling or bruising.

March 27th, 2017
professional, personable, and a perfectionist
He is professional, personable, and a perfectionist...he doesn't settle for less than the best! His innovative approach to surgery (Cold Subfascial Breast Augmentation) and the other procedures that he performs in his office are unique to him and EXACTLY why I chose him.

March 7th, 2017
thoroughly positive and I have felt truly cared for
Every single interaction with him has been thoroughly positive and I have felt truly cared for. Examples of his excellent service include his checking in on me in my home (at my request) the day after the surgery to ensure I was healing well; being readily available to see me for all follow-ups; working on some scar tissue (without charge) and always being very open to hear about and answer any concerns or questions I may have. It also goes without saying that I am extremely satisfied with the look and feel of my breast.

February 1st, 2017
I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Maercks back in Feb. 2014
I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Maercks back in Feb. 2014 and years later I am still so very impressed with the quality and level of service received. Dr. Maercks has been incredibly attentive to every single detail pertaining to the surgery itself, the recovery and all follow-up... I can only highly recommend Dr. Maercks for any cosmetic surgery you may be considering.

December 21st, 2016
thrilled with the results
I had my breast implants procedure about two months ago and I am thrilled with the results. I can say that I am very satisfied and how they feel along with how they look. I would highly recommend this place and Dr Maercks to anyone.

November 2nd, 2016
Doctor Maercks has been excellent
Doctor Maercks has been excellent in consulting with me on my surgery. My surgery went really well. I am very happy with my results. His work ethic is exceptional, he and his staff's attention towards his patients is welcoming and I felt very comfortable coming to the Maercks Institute.

October 6th, 2016
I recommend this practice to my friends
I went to Dr. Maercks and Thank God i found him ! I am so happy with my experience and results and I recommend this practice to my friends.

September 27th, 2016
Excellent results
Excellent results from my upper and lower blepharoplasty performed four years ago; Went back last month for some fillers for a bit of maintenance; Beautiful facility and wonderful service