Dr. Rian Maercks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rian Maercks?

September 5th, 2017

I had an amazing experience

I recently saw Dr. Maercks; and I had an amazing experience with him. Jessica is really helpful, friendly and efficient. Thank you so much for a job extremely well done.

August 31st, 2017

Filler nightmare

Years and thousands of dollars later am still trying to correct the damage done.

August 14th, 2017

my secret weapon

Dr. Maercks is my secret weapon; he is professional, timely, kind and well attended to the needs of his patients. Highly recommend!

July 27th, 2017

wouldn't go anywhere else

love their clean office and all the staff! wouldn't go anywhere else other than Dr Maercks for further procedures!

June 28th, 2017

Dr. Maercks has been amazing

He performed breast augmentation and did facial balancing with injectable fillers on me and I am beyond thrilled with the results! Although I have viable options in the town where I live, I choose to travel 3200 miles (no kidding!) from the Midwest to receive Dr. Maercks' care and expertise. From consultation, to surgery and procedure, and post op and follow up appointments, Dr. Maercks has been amazing.

May 31st, 2017

I chose The Maercks Institute to do my breast lift and breast augmentation!

I cannot begin to say how pleased I am so far with my experience with Dr. Rian Maercks and his staff! I highly recommend.

May 4th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Maercks for three years now

I have been a patient of Dr. Maercks for three years now; I appreciate his aesthetic, as the results are always natural; I have been impressed with the results, including next to no pain, swelling or bruising.

March 27th, 2017

professional, personable, and a perfectionist

He is professional, personable, and a perfectionist...he doesn't settle for less than the best! His innovative approach to surgery (Cold Subfascial Breast Augmentation) and the other procedures that he performs in his office are unique to him and EXACTLY why I chose him.

March 7th, 2017

thoroughly positive and I have felt truly cared for

Every single interaction with him has been thoroughly positive and I have felt truly cared for. Examples of his excellent service include his checking in on me in my home (at my request) the day after the surgery to ensure I was healing well; being readily available to see me for all follow-ups; working on some scar tissue (without charge) and always being very open to hear about and answer any concerns or questions I may have. It also goes without saying that I am extremely satisfied with the look and feel of my breast.

February 1st, 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Maercks back in Feb. 2014

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Maercks back in Feb. 2014 and years later I am still so very impressed with the quality and level of service received. Dr. Maercks has been incredibly attentive to every single detail pertaining to the surgery itself, the recovery and all follow-up... I can only highly recommend Dr. Maercks for any cosmetic surgery you may be considering.

December 21st, 2016

thrilled with the results

I had my breast implants procedure about two months ago and I am thrilled with the results. I can say that I am very satisfied and how they feel along with how they look. I would highly recommend this place and Dr Maercks to anyone.

November 2nd, 2016

Doctor Maercks has been excellent

Doctor Maercks has been excellent in consulting with me on my surgery. My surgery went really well. I am very happy with my results. His work ethic is exceptional, he and his staff's attention towards his patients is welcoming and I felt very comfortable coming to the Maercks Institute.