Dr. Rian Rowles DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2016
Does not return phone calls. We have been calling daily, the case manager has called, the pharmacy has called, the insurance company has called. We have been trying to get a medication filled for 3 month, with no help from this doctor. Also, when pages in an emergency, he never returned the page!

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Rowles is simply the finest psychiatrist I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I would recommend him to anyone in need of such services!

August 19th, 2015
The most uncaring doctor
Five days ago my husband was admitted in the hospital under doctor Rowles's care , I still haven't heard from the doctor concerning my husband's care and condition despite numerous calls and messages to the nurses and secretary. Yesterday doctor Rowles didn't even see the patients and when I asked the nurses they kept avoiding answering the question directly, I had to repeat my question four times before I got an answer. I will not recommend doctor Rowles Or any of his team members to my worst enemy. I'm looking to transfer my husband's care to another hospital.

April 27th, 2015
great doc
Understanding and caring. Great doctor

March 13th, 2015
NEW OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT
This doctor never lets me feel like I am a patient and never lets me feel less intellectual or capable of being involved in my treatment than he would being a doctor. His new office on 108th avenue is much better staffed.

December 15th, 2013
He's my lifesaver
He's been my primary care doctor for the last 4 years. His bedside manner is exceptional. He shows me respects by listening to me and my treatment ideas. He honors my perspective. He has been beyond invaluable in my ability to survive unbelievable loss in my life.

June 20th, 2012
I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!
This man has been saving my life for over 2 years now. He listens, spends all the time I need with me, is exceptionally knowledgable about meds and PTSD, anxiety and depression. Excellent bedside manner. Young so he'll be around for my whole life! Could not survive without his help and expertise.

July 17th, 2009
UNIQUE
THANKS TO DR. ROWLES, I'M STILL ALIVE AND PRESSING ON TOWARD THE EXCEPTIONAL GOALS I'VE SET FOR MYSELF IN LIFE....BEST DOCTOR I'VE BEEN TO IN 20 YEARS....FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE DESCRIBED TO HIM IN PERSON....