Dr. Rian Rutherford MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Redding, CA

3.1

January 13th, 2016
wondering
I'm wondering & wanted to ask the person behind 'HE'S A GREAT GUY' were you a patient of Dr Rian Rutherford? And, how long has he been a Dr at the Neuro dept at S.C.H.C.? And WHY was he seeing patients at the 'Specialty Clinic' for neuro physciatry since his special is FAMILY PRACTICE? And, to the other poster 'Annonamous' I really hope you are well & I really wish that I could talk to you - seems we have something in common!

July 11th, 2015
He's a joke
I don't think has a good bedside manner. He also let something slip through the cracks and now possibly have leukemia...thanks a lot rutherford youare a great doctor ..haha right he's trying to cover his own butt

April 20th, 2014
HES A GREAT GUY
Dr Rutherford has been seeing me for about 2 yrs. He is one of the only doctors i have ever seen that makes you feel totally at ease. He is very busy and getting in could be a bit of a wait, but he's worth it. He works in the neuro dept. of the center and really listens to what is going on with you. I have had several issues coming on and off of meds and he is always very intent on making sure you are well. His staff is awesome and very courteous. I would see him anywhere he went. You still need your GP for other things. but in his field I trust him, he's young and MOSTLY all i can say is if you meet the criteria to be seeing him then I would 100% say try to.