A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Ahmed, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans