Learn more about Dr. Riaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Ahmed, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Mohammed Ahmed FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Riaz M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Riaz Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Riaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Internists and Monterey Cardiologists.