A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Baber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Baber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Baber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baber graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Baber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Ahmad Baber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Riaz A. Baber practice?
- Dr. Riaz Baber has 1 office location.
Dr. Riaz Baber practices Psychiatry near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Psychiatrists.