A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Baber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Baber is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baber
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Baber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Baber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baber graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Baber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Ahmad Baber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Riaz A. Baber practice?
- Dr. Riaz Baber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Riaz Baber practices Psychiatry near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.