A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riaz Cassim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riaz Cassim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riaz Cassim, BS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassim graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riaz Sirajuddin Cassim BS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riaz S. Cassim practice?
- Dr. Riaz Cassim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Riaz Cassim practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksburg, WV.
See Morgantown Colorectal Surgeons and Morgantown Surgeons.